Work with us.
10XBeta is a product development and bespoke engineering firm working with innovators and change makers to create new manufacturable futures. We support our clients through every step of the invention process—research, validation, development, prototyping, testing, design, engineering, fundraising, manufacturing, commercialization, and further.
Our talents are focused on the medical and industrial spaces, as well as commercial projects where speed-to-market is paramount. At heart, we are explorers and with each project, we strive to realize what is possible while reaching for what is most meaningful, always understanding and bringing attention to our clients needs and challenges. See below for a list of open positions.
Studio Manager & Spuni Brand Operations
We are currently taking applications for a highly-creative and self-motivated Studio Manager with an entrepreneurial heart to join our transdisciplinary team of designers, engineers, researchers, and architects. The ideal candidate is always creating new ideas, new systems, and asking “what’s next?” You’re willing to use your drive and creativity to push a new minimum standard of optimization around the office. If you are interested in joining a dynamic international team of collaborators, and becoming part of a growing venture studio, please send along your resume and relevant support materials.
Studio Manager and Spuni Brand Operations is responsible for supervising and maintaining a fun/relaxed, tidy office while supporting Spuni Brand operations. This is a mix of administration, such as supporting the team with shipping materials, ordering groceries, tidying the space, tracking deliveries, booking travel, setting up repairs of machinery and more.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Purchase computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Support Spuni Brand operations
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- High school diploma;Associate degree required ( BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred)
- Customer-service oriented
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.